Snet: State network computing in C for Gtk and Cocoa
16 Dec 2018 (Happy Beethoven's birthday!)
Snet is a simple network computing program in C for use with Gtk/Linux and Cocoa/Mac:
- Any number of nodes can be created and distributed in 3d space.
- Different connection geometries can be created (e.g. on the surface of a sphere).
- Nodes can process real and complex values, and vectors of complex values (states).
- Scalar, vector, hermitian, and unitary operators can be applied to node values.
- Connection weights can be real or complex values.
- Node value histories can be accumulated and plotted.
- Nodes can process differential data from other nodes (e.g. systems of PDEs).
- Nodes can be programmed by outputs from other nodes (e.g. hermitian and unitary operators).
- Relaxation networks with real, complex, and state values.
- Hermitian operator math: projection and application.
- Unitary operators as ordered sequences of hermitian operators.
©Sky Coyote 2018-2019